Send Applications and Sponsor’s Forms to:
JoAnn Cheeseman 5 Country Club Pl W, Camp Hill, PA 17011
- Applications must be submitted 10 days prior to the Weekend to the person(s) noted at the bottom of the application form and should include a check to CVTD for the deposit amount.
- Please make sure the application’s are complete. It is important to include the sponsor’s name, address, & phone #, as well as the pastor’s signature (if applicable).
- Sponsor Forms should be filled out and mailed in with/for each application.
- In Tres Dias, the husband attends a weekend first. However, if you would like to sponsor a woman whose husband has not attended & will not attend, you will need to write a letter to the Policy Committee explaining why you feel she should attend. A letter of support from her pastor should be included if possible. The husband must have been asked to attend on 3 separate weekends and have refused for reasons other than timing or inconvenience. It is important that the letter be forwarded with the application and sponsor sheet at least 30 days prior to the weekend so that it may be reviewed and voted on by the Policy Committeee.
- The candidate must be 21 years of age to attend a Tres Dias weekend.
- You may sponsor a candidate following your original weekend.
- If you have any questions, contact the person in charge of applications listed at the bottom of the application form, any Tres Dias officer, or any former Rector.
- Cost of the weekend is presently $130. If any candidate should need help in paying for their weekend, please contact the President or Vice President or contact the Rector for the weekend.
- Support your candidate with letters of palanca for Friday, Saturday, Sunday. For women who attend after their husband, ask the husband to write letters. A sponsor may serve meals (we feel it would be best for the spouse of a candidate not to serve meals). Weekend palanca of break foods are always appreciated. There is usually a sign up sheet at Sequela’s or you can call the Chief Aux for the weekend to find out what is needed. Remember the Mananita on Sunday morning. Your candidate will be looking for you. Husbands of woman candidates may and should attend the Mananita.